P. Matthew Belford, M.D.
Interventional Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac Disease, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiology (clinical), Echocardiography, Cardiology (interventional)
Education & Training
- B.S., University of Florida, 2000
- M.D., Wake Forest University, 2004
- Internship, Internal Medicine, NC Baptist Hospital, 2005
- Residency, Internal Medicine, NC Baptist Hospital, 2007
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, WFU School of Medicine, 2012
- Fellowship, Interventional Cardiology, WFU School of Medicine, 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
Thoroughly excellent experience; all of my questions and concerns were addressed.
The doctor was very professional and acted like we were old buddies and his attitude was very calming to me
*Dr. Matt Belford gave me & my family a significant amount of his time. This was a very emotional visit after he saved my life at the hospital. I'm nervous about upcoming treatments but feel confident in his abilities.
*Dr. Belford, excellent, caring understanding.
*Dr. Belford as much time with me as I needed. I did not feel rushed. He is very patient.
I am so happy to have *Dr. Belford as my provider for heart care. Very good!
My first visit with *Dr. Belford was an excellent experience.
I felt very confident with Dr. Belgord in regards to my health.
Good experience. I prefer a woman doctor cause of mental disorders I have. Man doctors make me uncomfortable but this doctor was nice and courteous.
Very clear, concise, very focused about issues! *Belford is great!
gave good information on my condition and what to expect.