P. Matthew Belford, M.D.
Interventional Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac Disease, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiology (clinical), Echocardiography, Cardiology (interventional)
Education & Training
- B.S., University of Florida, 2000
- M.D., Wake Forest University, 2004
- Internship, Internal Medicine, NC Baptist Hospital, 2005
- Residency, Internal Medicine, NC Baptist Hospital, 2007
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, WFU School of Medicine, 2012
- Fellowship, Interventional Cardiology, WFU School of Medicine, 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
*Dr. Belford very kind, informative, caring professional. Felt very at ease during visit and he was top notch.
*Dr. Belford was exceptional. Kind and patient. Very knowledgeable. Listened carefully and explained everything.
*Dr. Matthew Belford - is excellent - his manner is for the present - makes you feel at ease care for you - should be rewarded by letter provider one of the best please let him know.
Kind - caring. In hospital I joked when he & student came in called them THE FABULOUS SEVEN.
Very fine cardiologist!
Knows & understands my life style and has developed a plan to maintain a healthy lifestyle - thanks.
Thoroughly excellent experience; all of my questions and concerns were addressed.
The doctor was very professional and acted like we were old buddies and his attitude was very calming to me
*Dr. Matt Belford gave me & my family a significant amount of his time. This was a very emotional visit after he saved my life at the hospital. I'm nervous about upcoming treatments but feel confident in his abilities.
*Dr. Belford, excellent, caring understanding.