Ebere O. Chukwu, M.B.B.S.
Heart Failure, Heart Transplantation, Cardiovascular Critical Care, Cardiac Transplantation, Cardiology (clinical), Echocardiography
Education & Training
- M.B.,B.S., Nigeria, 1992
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Columbia U Affil Hosps, 2001
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Columbia U Affil Hosps, 2003
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Columbia University College Ph, 2005
- Fellowship, SUNY-Stony Brook, 2007
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, Vanderbilt Univ Medical School, 2010
- Fellowship, Internal Medicine, Allegheny General Hospital, 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- American College of Cardiology
- Am Medical Assn
- Am Soc Of Echocardiography
- Assn Of Black Cardiologists
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
Nothing special about this practice or facility "average".
I was thrilled with my visit with *Dr. Chukwu and regret that I saw her for the first time as she was preparing to WFBH. I would have loved continuing with her as one of my doctors. She is top-notch!
Love *Dr. Chukwu. Will sure miss her.
the advanced heart care clinic team are wonderful. thank you all so much for all you do.
*Dr. Chukwu is very professional, yet caring - She is one of the best cardiologist, at Baptist.
*Dr. Chukwu lifted my spirits playing a song for me. Helped me get through the day!
*Dr. Chukwu very informative even when I didn't want to know. Excellent dr. would recommend her to anyone.
Excellent capable caregiver; *Dr. Chukwu is prepared for all scenarios I've faced post transplant.
I love my dr. and she care.