Ebere O. Chukwu, M.B.B.S.
Heart Failure, Heart Transplantation, Cardiovascular Critical Care, Cardiac Transplantation, Cardiology (clinical), Echocardiography
Education & Training
- M.B.,B.S., Nigeria, 1992
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Columbia U Affil Hosps, 2001
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Columbia U Affil Hosps, 2003
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Columbia University College Ph, 2005
- Fellowship, SUNY-Stony Brook, 2007
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, Vanderbilt Univ Medical School, 2010
- Fellowship, Internal Medicine, Allegheny General Hospital, 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- American College of Cardiology
- Am Medical Assn
- Am Soc Of Echocardiography
- Assn Of Black Cardiologists
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
Dr Chukwu is a remarkable physician. I owe my life to her ability to make tough decisions for difficult patients in impossible situations. She is an asset to the miraculous heart transplant team and surgeons she works with and is an invaluable member of the wake forest hospital family. She is passionately dedicated to the heart health of her patients and will confront harmful lifestyle patterns to save lives. Her tough love is mandatory because she always fights for the patients "Best Life".
All doctors of this group including Dr Chukwu are excellent doctors.
Very good doctor.
Dr Chukwu is remarkable! Every aspect of her patient care shows a passion for helping people improve their health through "every single resource" available to her. She is strong enough to make the unpopular decisions but she helped save my life and I can confirm at least one other specifically.
she is nice lady, listens with respect and care
*Dr. Chukwu is no nonsense, sometimes rough, but down to earth explaining things, show compassion, some humor & VERY DEDICATED! And very intelligent!! We hugged @ end of visit!
Very thorough and sympathetic and detailed in care plans; invited my questions & concerns.
I have told my family how pleased I am with my doctors I couldn't ask for any better
My provider is excellent. She is caring and informidable.
Very good experience.
Very caring physician.