Foot Trauma, Diabetic Limb Salvage, Orthopaedics, Foot and Ankle Surgery
Education & Training
- B.S., University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, 2007
- D.P.M., Temple University School of Medicine, 2012
- Residency, Podiatry, Presbyterian-U Pa Med Ctr, 2016
- Am Coll of Foot & Ankle Assoc
- Am Podiatric Medical Assoc
- NC Foot and Ankle Society
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
The doctor listened to my concerns. Allowed me to ask questions. Was very reassuring that she could help with my Morton's Neuroma.