Benjamin R. Graves, M.D.
Peripheral Nerve Repair, Shoulder Replacement, Trauma/Sports Medicine of the Upper Extremity, Arthroscopy of the shoulder/elbow/wrist, Upper Extremity Injury and Pathology, Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Instability, Brachial Plexus, Hand Surgery, Sports Medicine
Education & Training
- M.D., University of California-Los Angeles, 2005
- Internship, Surgery, Boston Med Ctr, 2007
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Boston Med Ctr, 2011
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Kaiser Permanente Med Group, 2012
- Fellowship, Surgery of the Hand, Wake Forest Baptist Med Ctr, 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Am Academy Of Orthopaedic Surg
- NC Soc for Surg of the Hand
- North Carolina Orthopedic Assn
- Wilderness Medical Society
- Am Board Of Orthopedic Surgery
- Am Coll Of Surgeons
- Am Soc Of Surgery Of The Hand
Benjamin R. Graves, M.D.
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
Extraordinarly meticulous, caring and competent surgeon.
Dr. Graves is a wonderful physician and person. LOVE HIM!
Dr. Graves is by far the best physician I have ever experienced.
*Dr. Graves is a wonderful doctor and person. If I have another shoulder surgery, I will request him!
Very impressed with Dr. Graves !!!
*Dr. Graves is a wonderful physician! I am so lucky to have had him.
Dr. Graves is an excellent provider with whom I hold the upmost respect and appreciation for the care he has given me.
my appointment issues were looked at in a professional manner
this is my second experience with Dr. Graves. He was outstanding both times
these folks are top of the line team. Dr. Graves is a thorough surgeon and an exceptional team leader
I will recommend DR Graves to everyone I know
I initially saw him for a second opinion but well definitely stay under his care.
He is the greatest!
I would recommend *Ben Graves to everyone I know.
I would go back to Dr. Graves again if I had any problems with my hands or shoulders.