William G. Hundley, M.D.
Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Cardiology (clinical), Computed Tomography (CT), Echocardiography, Vascular Biology and Function
Education & Training
- B.S., College of William & Mary, 1984
- M.D., Medical College of Va., VCU, 1988
- Internship, Parkland Memorial Hosp, 1989
- Residency, Parkland Memorial Hosp, 1991
- Fellowship, Parkland Memorial Hosp, 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."