David F. Martin, M.D.
Sports Injuries, Lower Extremity Trauma, Arthroscopy of the shoulder and knee, Adolescent Sports Medicine, Trauma/Sports Medicine of the Upper Extremity, Arthroscopic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Rehabilitation, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Sports Medicine
Education & Training
- A.B., Dartmouth College, 1978
- M.D., Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1982
- Internship, Surgery, Johns Hopkins Affil Hosps, 1983
- Residency, Surgery, Johns Hopkins Affil Hosps, 1984
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Johns Hopkins Affil Hosps, 1987
- Fellowship, Medical Center-Hughston Ortho, 1987
- Fellowship, Union Memorial Hosp, 1988
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Am Academy Of Orthopaedic Surg
- The Magellan Society
- Nat'L Athletic Trainers' Assn
- North Carolina Medical Society
- North Carolina Orthopedic Assn
- Rovere Sports Medicine Society
- Southern Medical Association
- Southern Orthopedic Assn
- Academic Orthopaedic Society
- Winston-Salem Surgical Society
- Am Coll Of Sports Medicine
- Am Coll Of Surgeons
- Am Medical Assn
- Am Orthopaedic Assn
- Am Orthpdc Society Of Sports M
- Guilford College Quaker Club
- Hughston Sports Medicine Socie
David F. Martin, M.D.
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
Dr. Martin is an excellent doctor and is professional, listens to my concerns, and is willing to help me get to the point where I feel better. he is a great surgeon.
One of the best!
Dr. Martin is a caring and kind individual.
I didn't feel he spent enough time with me. my appointment seemed rushed even though I had to wait 1.5 hours past my appointment time for him to see me.
Just plain excellent.
It appears to me that *Dr. Martin has been doing this so long that he has become detached from the thoughts, feelings, concerns, and questions that the customer may have. He is like a robot. He is on automatic pilot to examine patient and input information in system about patient. Doesn't really want to talk to patient or explain anything into details. It seems as though as long as he knows that's all that matters.
Love *Dr. Martin and his P.A. *Jason. I have already recommended several patients which are now being treated there.
Based on our positive experience, we have already referred two persons to *Dr. Martin and his practice.
*Dr. Martin excellent doctor!
Very good doctor
Very good provider.