David F. Martin, M.D.
Sports Injuries, Lower Extremity Trauma, Arthroscopy of the shoulder and knee, Adolescent Sports Medicine, Trauma/Sports Medicine of the Upper Extremity, Arthroscopic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Rehabilitation, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Sports Medicine
Education & Training
- A.B., Dartmouth College, 1978
- M.D., Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1982
- Internship, Surgery, Johns Hopkins Affil Hosps, 1983
- Residency, Surgery, Johns Hopkins Affil Hosps, 1984
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Johns Hopkins Affil Hosps, 1987
- Fellowship, Medical Center-Hughston Ortho, 1987
- Fellowship, Union Memorial Hosp, 1988
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Am Academy Of Orthopaedic Surg
- The Magellan Society
- Nat'L Athletic Trainers' Assn
- North Carolina Medical Society
- North Carolina Orthopedic Assn
- Rovere Sports Medicine Society
- Southern Medical Association
- Southern Orthopedic Assn
- Academic Orthopaedic Society
- Winston-Salem Surgical Society
- Am Coll Of Sports Medicine
- Am Coll Of Surgeons
- Am Medical Assn
- Am Orthopaedic Assn
- Am Orthpdc Society Of Sports M
- Guilford College Quaker Club
- Hughston Sports Medicine Socie
David F. Martin, M.D.
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
5 is not enough for *Dr. Martin.
*Dr. Martin is a premier orthopod!!!
*Dr. Martin is the best Dr I've ever encounter, not only as a professional but as a person! Thanks *Dr. Martin.
I appreciated looking at x-rays (hip and knee) together. This was the first time I actually understand why I was having problems w/ mobility also appreciate recommendation to start PT.