Cormac A. O'Donovan, M.D.
Electroencephalography, Epilepsy, Neurology (general), Sleep Studies, Evoked Potentials, Syncope, Sleep Medicine
Education & Training
- M.D., University College Galway-Ireland, 1985
- Internship, Surgery, Ennis General Hospital-Ireland, 1985
- Internship, Medicine, University Hospital Galway-Ire, 1987
- Residency, Neurology, Richmond & Beaumont Hospitals-, 1989
- Residency, Neurology, Cleveland Clinic Hosp, 1993
- Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic Hosp, 1995
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology
- Am EEG Society
Cormac A. O'Donovan, M.D.
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
The doctor is alright but I feel as if he does not listen to me about things that is going on with me since he has returned from his trip. I really want him to really listen to what I am saying about things. The last time I was there before this time I was trying to let him know how things were going and he made me feel as if he didn't believe or want to listen.
Always does a great job.
*Dr. O'Donovan explains everything, asks your opinion, then together you go. He always checks on your meds, (he keeps things simple) and I do recommend him to family and friends.
This was first appointment; patient and mother were there for interview, but father wished to hear the summary and plans for care. Dr. was agreeable to including father, though it prolonged time of visit. Dr. made favorable impression on family, and was sympathetic with our needs.
I always refer to *Dr. O'Donovan when asked or I hear someone is looking for a great doctor that cares about the patient!
I believe the doctor is very good, but it seems we spend more time with his associates/interns than with him. Maybe after you reach a certain level, that is the way it works.
I love Baptist Hospital - Long term patient - No real impressed with this particular doctor. #7. He didn't talk much.
He was helpful and attentive to any questions also with suggestions to keep me regulated,