Thomas J. O'Neill IV, M.D., Ph.D.
Heart Failure, Cardiac Disease, Cardiac Transplantation, Structural Heart Disease, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Cardiology (clinical)
Education & Training
- A.B., Dartmouth College, 1999
- Ph.D., University of Virginia, 2003
- M.D., University of Virginia School of Medicine, 2007
- Residency, Internal Medicine, U North Carolina Sch Med, 2010
- Fellowship, Cardiology, U North Carolina Sch Med, 2014
- Fellowship, Univ of Pa School of Medicine, 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
- Am Heart Association
- Heart Failure Society of Am
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
*Dr. O'Neill has a doctoriate degree, I have an associates degree; yet he courteously explains my treatments and conditions as simply as a childs bedtime story. That's impressive!
He is a wonderful doctor. He seems to know how to take care of me and all of my problems. I would reccommend him to anyone.
Dr O'Neill puts up with my grouchiness and I appreciate him
Dr O'Neill is incredible, intelligent, patient, detailed, has excellent bedside manner, provides platinum level patient care and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to everyone in need of serious heart care.
I respect and adore my transplant team! Very professional!
Always excellent from Heart Failure Clinic doctors.