Barbara A. Pisani, D.O.
Heart Failure, Heart Transplantation, Mechanical Circulatory Support, Cardiac Disease, Cardiac Transplantation, Cardiology (clinical)
Education & Training
- B.S., St Johns University-Junior College, 1980
- D.O., New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1986
- Internship, Osteopathy, Brookdale Hosp Med Ctr, 1987
- Residency, St Vincents Hosp/Med Ctr, 1990
- Residency, Internal Medicine, St Vincents Hosp/Med Ctr, 1991
- Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, College of Mount St Vincent, 1992
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Medical College of Virginia, 1995
- Fellowship, Cardiopulmonary Transplant, Univ. of Utah College of Med, 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Int'l Soc of Heart Transplanta
- American College of Cardiology
- Am Coll Of Physicians
- Am Soc of Transplantation
- Heart Failure Society of Am
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
Dr. Pisani is the BEST!
She is a Professional in all aspects of her profession. I can't imagine any one being better.
chart doesn't have high enough range for my confidence in the care I receive from Dr Pisani; She rates a mind blowing 20 on a scale of 5
Wonderful doctor and person. Her interest in my care and making sure I had my tests results was excellent.
*Dr. Pisani very good Dr. Always answers my questions and educates me until I understand.