Barbara A. Pisani, D.O.
Heart Failure, Heart Transplantation, Mechanical Circulatory Support, Cardiac Disease, Cardiac Transplantation, Cardiology (clinical)
Education & Training
- B.S., St Johns University-Junior College, 1980
- D.O., New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1986
- Internship, Osteopathy, Brookdale Hosp Med Ctr, 1987
- Residency, St Vincents Hosp/Med Ctr, 1990
- Residency, Internal Medicine, St Vincents Hosp/Med Ctr, 1991
- Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, College of Mount St Vincent, 1992
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Medical College of Virginia, 1995
- Fellowship, Cardiopulmonary Transplant, Univ. of Utah College of Med, 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Int'l Soc of Heart Transplanta
- American College of Cardiology
- Am Coll Of Physicians
- Am Soc of Transplantation
- Heart Failure Society of Am
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
Best cardiologist ever encountered!
I got an email 15 min. before appt. saying that I would be seeing *Dr. Pisani instead of *Dr. Jao. She was booked solid & in all fairness to her she had no time to familiarize herself with the details of _____ med issues & history - since that first visit, *Dr. Pisani's attention to me has been impeccable. She is wonderful!
Dr. Pisani is the BEST!
She is a Professional in all aspects of her profession. I can't imagine any one being better.
chart doesn't have high enough range for my confidence in the care I receive from Dr Pisani; She rates a mind blowing 20 on a scale of 5
Wonderful doctor and person. Her interest in my care and making sure I had my tests results was excellent.
*Dr. Pisani very good Dr. Always answers my questions and educates me until I understand.