John D. Regan, M.D.
Peripheral Vascular Disease, Interventional Radiology, Varicose Vein Ablation, Radiology, Renovascular Disease, Hepatic Chemoembolization, Vascular/Interventional Radiology, Uterine Artery Embolization
Education & Training
- B.A., Wake Forest University, 1978
- M.S., University of Louisville, 1980
- M.B.A., Duke University, 1983
- M.D., University of North Carolina School of Medicine, 1987
- Internship, Henry Holt Bradshaw Research Fellowship, Spartanburg Regional Med Ctr, 1988
- Residency, Radiology, U Pittsburgh Affil Hosps, 1992
- Fellowship, Alexandria Hosp, 1993
- American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Radiological Soc of North Amer
- Cardiovasc & Intervent Radio S
John D. Regan, M.D.
The overall Patient Rating score is the average of responses to the nine questions listed below. The questions are from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 represents "very poor" and 5 represents "very good."
Comments are taken from the Care Provider section of the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are posted exactly as they are written. Comments are added weekly. To protect patient privacy and confidentiality, patient names are not included.
Dr Regan is kind, caring and professional.
He is an exceptional Physician who goes above and beyond
Dr. Regan was kind and compassionate. He understood my cares and concerns, and as stated earlier, made me feel that I was the most important patient...that He was truly there for me, and to not only ease my concerns and worries, but offer advice and the proper course of treatment.
*Dr. Regan is one of the best dr. I have ever seen. He explains everything, very knowledgeable and very compassionate.
i feel safe with Dr. Regan.
Dr. Regan is a thorough and concerned physician who wants to ensure everything is right and considered.
Very good experience - no problems.
Highly professional, highly skilled, and without giving the attitude of needing to rush on to the next patient.
I feel I was being cared for.
Dr. Regan is among the very best providers I have ever seen. He was thorough, caring, knowledgeable, and respectful of my time. I almost wish he were a PCP so I could see him more often!
Have already spoke to some friends about my good experience.
He was very helpful.
*Dr. Regan is excellent. He went beyond what was expected by me to put my mind at ease.
Dr. Regan was very willing to take time to explain all that would be involved in my care
everything was great