Medical Care for Teenagers and Young Adults in Davidson County, Winston-Salem and Advance
The health care professionals at Family Medicine – North Davidson provide exceptional and comprehensive medical care to patients of all ages who live and work in areas of Davidson County, including Lexington, Advance, Winston-Salem, Welcome and Thomasville. Dr. Christa Pannell and Jennifer Chapman, PA-C, offer personalized medical care to children, adolescents, teenagers, adults and geriatric patients, with a focus on preventative medical care.
Care and Services
- Preventive wellness checks and immunizations
- Management of chronic problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, arthritis and heart problems
- Care of acute problems such as sinus infections and muscle sprains
- Care and patient education for patients of all ages, from pediatric to geriatric patients
- Minor office-based surgical procedures
- Dermatological procedures
- Chronic disease management
- Geriatric care
- X-rays and laboratory services available
- Direct access to more than 800 nationally and world renowned doctors who specialize in heart care, orthopaedics, cancer treatment and other medical specialties at Wake Forest Baptist Health and Lexington Medical Center
Christa Pannell, MD
Learn about Dr. Pannell | Request an Appointment with Dr. Pannell
Location and Hours of Operation
Patients who live or work in Lexington, Mocksville, Advance, Woodleaf, Clemmons, Winston-Salem or other communities in and near Davidson County and Forsyth County, and are looking for outstanding medical care with a focus on prevention and education, will find Family Medicine – North Davidson an ideal choice for their medical care.
Practice Manager: Jeannie Love
799 Hickory Tree Rd # A
Winston Salem, NC 27127
Appointments: 336-716-WAKE or request an appointment online
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri: 8 am – 5 pm
Search for more primary care providers.