Medical Care for Adults
The health care practitioners at Internal Medicine – Lexington, a hospital-based clinic, focus on providing the best possible medical care for adults seeking preventative and disease management services. Dr. Sohail Bazel and Marie Dinges, FNP, partner with their patients to ensure the best possible medical outcomes.
Care and Services
- Preventive wellness checks and immunizations
- Management of chronic problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, arthritis and heart problems
- Care of acute problems such as sinus infections and muscle sprains
- Care and patient education for adults and geriatric patients
- Minor office-based surgical procedures
- Dermatological procedures
- Chronic disease management
- Geriatric care
Sohail Bazel, MD
Learn about Dr. Bazel | Request an Appointment with Dr. Bazel
Location and Hours of Operation
Patients looking for health care providers who provide comprehensive and personalized care will find Internal Medicine – Lexington an optimal choice for their medical care.
105 Hospital Drive
Lexington, NC 27292
Appointments: 336-716-WAKE or request an appointment online
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri: 8 am – 5 pm
Search for more primary care providers.