Medical Care for Adults in Lexington, Advance and Thomasville, North Carolina
The health care practitioners at Internal Medicine – Lexington, a hospital-based clinic, focus on providing the best possible medical care for adults seeking preventative and disease management services. Dr. Sohail Bazel and Marie Dinges, FNP, provide outstanding care to patients who live or work in Lexington, Advance, Welcome, Thomasville and other areas in and near Davidson County, North Carolina. The practitioners at Internal Medicine – Lexington partner with their patients to ensure the best possible medical outcomes.
Care and Services
- Preventive wellness checks and immunizations
- Management of chronic problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, arthritis and heart problems
- Care of acute problems such as sinus infections and muscle sprains
- Care and patient education for adults and geriatric patients
- Minor office-based surgical procedures
- Dermatological procedures
- Chronic disease management
- Geriatric care
- Direct access to more than 800 nationally and world renowned doctors who specialize in heart care, orthopaedics, cancer treatment and other medical specialties at Wake Forest Baptist Health and Lexington Medical Center
Sohail Bazel, MD
Learn about Dr. Bazel | Request an Appointment with Dr. Bazel
Location and Hours of Operation
Patients who live or work in Lexington, Advance, Woodleaf, Mocksville, Spencer and other communities in and near Davidson County, and are looking for health care providers who provide comprehensive and personalized care will find Internal Medicine – Lexington an optimal choice for their medical care.
105 Hospital Drive
Lexington, NC 27292
Appointments: 336-716-WAKE or request an appointment online
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri: 8 am – 5 pm
Search for more primary care providers.