This is Our Hospital – Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.
On June 13,
2018, Lexington Medical Center broke ground on a new 26,500 square-foot,
state-of-the-art surgical facility. The facility and its technology will:
- Increase precision and accuracy
inside the operating room
- Give surgical staff easier
access and better mobility during surgery
- Reduce surgical time, allowing
LMC to accommodate more patients
- Ensure our community has access
to the latest medical procedures
- Help retain our base of
surgical providers and recruit outstanding new physicians
At a total cost of $31.5 million, the project represents a major
investment for Wake Forest Baptist Health. The Lexington community is being
asked to support this much-needed facility through a $3 million fundraising
The 26,500-square foot facility will house:
- Four new operating rooms, each more than 700 square feet
- A new 1,200-square-foot family waiting area
- Two private family consult rooms
- Nine post-operative recovery bays and
- A post-operative isolation room
For patient convenience, our new Surgical Services Facility will be connected to the main hospital and will serve all surgical procedures - from cases that may require a hospital stay to minimally invasive, outpatient procedures.
At Lexington Medical Center, our mission is to provide the very best care for our patients. This new surgical facility will help us evolve to meet these critical needs of our community by offering the most modern surgical services close to home, sparing our patients and their families from having to drive long distances for their care.
Please join us fulfilling our mission and support this campaign. To learn more, please review our Campaign Case Statement.
We invite you to be a part of the action to help expand healthcare services for residents in and around Davidson County. There are numerous ways to give to our New Surgical Services Facility Campaign.
Your support will build the bridge that lifts health
care for the patients and families we serve for years to come.
Meet our Honorary Campaign Chairs:
- Teen and Tim Timberlake
- Kristie and Thompson Miller
- Meg and Michael Holshouser
Ways to Give
- Make your donation now with your credit card.
- If you would like to make a gift via personal check, please send it to:
Lexington Medical Center – Hospital Foundation
PO Box 1817
Lexington, NC 27293
- If you would like to obtain more information about your donation or to make a pledge you may call the Hospital Foundation office at 336-238-4559.
- The gift of an asset, such as stocks, securities and mutual funds, are a valuable way to contribute and receive attractive tax benefits. Please contact the Hospital Foundation office at 336-238-4559 for information on a letter of instructions for transfer.
- For individuals aged 70 ½ or older, you may want to make a Qualified Charitable Distribution from an IRA. Please contact the Hospital Foundation office at 336-238-4559 for information on a making a charitable gift by direct transfer from an IRA.
- Give through a Donor-Advised Fund. This is like a charitable savings account and gives you the flexibility to recommend how much and how often money is granted to Lexington Medical Center. Please contact the Hospital Foundation office at 336-238-4559 for information.
Campaign Naming Opportunities
Leave a lasting legacy and further our mission by pledging your support and attaching your name or business name to a designated space in the Surgical Services Facility. Locations available for naming include:
- Lexington Medical Center Surgical Services Facility: $1.5 million
- Family Waiting Area: $500,000 Named!
- Family Consultation Rooms (2): $25,000 each Both Named!
- Surgery Suite: $250,000 Named!
- Operating Rooms (4): $100,000 each
- Future OR/Storage: $25,000
- Cystoscopy Room: $50,000 Named!
- Surgical Staff Support Suite: $250,000
- OR Staff Lounge: $50,000 Named!
- OR Staff Quiet Lounge: $25,000 Named!
- OR Staff Conference Room: $25,000 Named!
- OR Director's Office: $15,000
- Post-Anesthesia Care Suite: $250,000
- Recovery Room Cubicle (10): $15,000 each
- Anesthesia Preparation Room: $15,000 Named!
- Anesthesia Office: $15,000 Named!
- PACU Nursing Station: $15,000
- Endoscopy Rooms (2): $25,000 each Both Named!
- Ophthalmology/Procedure Room: $25,000 Named!
- C-Section Room: $25,000
- Donor Recognition Display: Gifts of $10,000+
Campaign Fundraising Events
Other Funds Available
Thank you for your support of elevating health care in our community! If you would like to give to another fund or specific cause through the Lexington Medical Center Hospital Foundation, please contact Linda Duffey at 336-238-4559 or firstname.lastname@example.org.