The J. Zebulon and Winnifred Green Outpatient Center brings the latest in outpatient technology to the community.
The Outpatient Center features all the amenities to improve patient access, convenience, comfort and privacy and the latest in diagnostic technology.
Whether you need sophisticated diagnostics such as MRIs, CT scans, nuclear medicine, vascular studies or treatment of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, stroke, respiratory illness or surgery, the Outpatient Center offers comprehensive capabilities.
Outpatient Center Hours
Monday - Friday, 5:30 am - 5:30 pm
Any patient reporting for an outpatient procedure after these hours should report to the registration desk in the Emergency Department. Once registered, you will be directed to the proper treatment area.
If you must cancel your surgery, contact your surgeon during office hours. If you have to cancel the evening prior to your surgery, please contact the hospital nursing supervisor at 336-248-5161.
The J. Zebulon and Winnifred Green Outpatient Center features:
- 64,000 square feet of new construction and modernized space
- Courtyard and a centralized registration area
- A covered drive-through at the entry vestibule for convenient arrivals and departures
- A consolidation of all outpatient procedural and diagnostic services: this includes surgery, endoscopy, Lexington Pain Center, 18 pre-op/recovery rooms, laboratory, a stress testing lab and waiting room
- An expanded, consolidated Imaging Center to include a women's unit dedicated to mammography and bone density testing; stereotactic breast biopsy capabilities, nuclear medicine, vascular imaging, MRI, CT X-Ray, and Lithotripsy
- A centralized registration area
Who Uses the Outpatient Center?
- Outpatient surgery
- Pre-surgical assessment and testing
- Patients coming in on the day of their surgery
- Outpatient blood and fluid treatments
- Outpatient diagnostic radiology
- CT scans
- Bone density testing
- Cardiac stress testing
- Many others
- Outpatient respiratory therapy
- Blood gases
- Pulmonary function tests
- Miscellaneous respiratory treatments
- Pain Center consults and treatment