Wake Forest Baptist Health Lexington Medical Center is pleased to offer an otolaryngology hospital-based clinic conveniently located in Lexington, NC under the guidance of D. Brandon Chapman, MD FACS for medical and surgical treatment of diseases of the ear, nose and throat.
Dr. Chapman is an otolaryngologist, who diagnoses and manages difficult disorders requiring special expertise and training. He treats both adult and pediatric patients.
Dr. Chapman treats:
- Sinusitis (medical and surgical treatment)
- Nasal surgery (cosmetic and functional)
- Nasal allergy
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Ear surgery (Otology)
- Facial plastics (cosmetic and reconstructive)
- Head and neck cancer tumors
- Laryngology, swallowing and voice disorders
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat
- Salivary disorders (tumors and infections)
- Skin cancer reconstruction
- Sleep disorders, including sleep apnea
- Speech and hearing
- BOTOX® cosmetic- Click here for the February special
Dr. Brandon Chapman is the otolaryngologist for ENT Head and Neck Surgery-Lexington, a hospital-based clinic. Dr. Chapman joined Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center's Department of Otolaryngology in 2006, where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Chapman earned his medical degree from the Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University, in May 2006. He is married to the former Jennifer Hughes of Silver Valley near Denton. The couple have two children and make their home in northern Davidson County.
Dr. Chapman is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.