What is the Fracture Liaison Services program?
The Fracture Liaison Services, part of Wake Forest Baptist's Orthopaedics, is a best practice, evidence-based program designed to improve patients’ outcomes and quality of care after low trauma fractures.
What we do:
- Respond to patients’ first fracture and help prevent others
- Work with patients that are a higher risk for compromised bone quality or
increased risk of fractures
- Provide early intervention to improve quality of life and clinical
- Partner with other health care providers to offer secondary fracture
prevention and screening
Patients most commonly referred:
- 50 years of age or older and have a low-trauma fracture
- History of medical conditions affecting bone quality
- History of fracture-contributing medical conditions
Our Location: 510 Emergency Drive, Lexington, NC 27292 | Directions
To make an appointment, please call 336-716-8092.